Your cart is currently empty
Pace Picante Sauce, Medium (138 oz.) + Free Shipping
About this item
- Pace sauce adds a kick to ordinary meals
- Great for parties, restaurants and caterers
- Delicious Southwest flavor
- Large 138-oz. jug
Add flavor to some of your favorite recipes with Pace® Medium Picante Sauce. It comes in a convenient jug with a handle for easy dispensing into cups, bowls and other containers.
Why Use Pace Picante Sauce?
Made with natural ingredients, Pace Picante Sauce is a mix of tomatoes, hand-picked jalapeños and chunks of savory onions that are blended smoothly together. It's gluten-free and ready to eat. Offering real Southwest flavor and a medium kick, this Pace sauce will easily complement your meals.
More About Pace Picante Sauce
Salsa actually means sauce in Spanish. Its recipes vary and include ingredients such as dried chilies, tomatoes, onions and tomatillos. Salsas can be red or green, as well as chunky or watery. Picante sauce, however, is a specific type of salsa with a characteristic of intense heat. It's usually red with a thin texture. Picante sauce is also made with different heat levels, from mild to hot.
Perfect for Foodservice Operations
This Pace sauce is great for restaurants, concession stands, caterers, cafeterias and other foodservice operations. Since it's ready to be served, it makes preparation time quick. This medium sauce is also terrific to have on hand at home for parties.
Delicious Recipes with Pace Picante
Tasty with meat, fish and other foods, this picante sauce can be used in many ways.
- Serve it as a dip with tortilla chips
- Create savory gazpacho by combining it with lemon juice, tomatoes, celery, cilantro, cucumbers and bread. Add all the ingredients into a blender, and then chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours
- Make baked chicken stand out by pouring the picante sauce over the poultry. Place it in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with crushed tortilla chips and shredded cheese. Bake until cheese has melted
- Use this Pace sauce for Mexican pizza by spreading it over flour tortilla shells, top with pre-cooked chicken, green onions and cheese. Bake until cheese is melted and enjoy