- America's most popular mustard
- French's yellow mustard seeds are stoneground
- Squeeze it on sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs, and more
- Kosher certified and gluten-free
- No artificial flavors, colors, or dyes
First introduced in 1904 at the St. Louis World Fair, French's instantly became the gold standard for mustard. For over 100 years, the French’s brand remains the category leader in mustard, exclusively using certified master grinders to ensure the perfect mustard grind and smooth tangy mustard flavor every time. French’s Classic Yellow Mustard is America’s #1 mustard brand and made with only #1 grade mustard seed for an unmatched flavor, quality, and elevated dining experience - no exceptions.
Policies & plans
French's Mustard is the #1 Selling Mustard with 98% Brand Awareness. French's Mustard was introduced at the 1904 World's Fair and helped popularize the hot dog.