Your cart is currently empty
Comet Cleaner with Bleach (32 oz., 8 ct.)
About this item
- Get the home or office fully cleaned with Comet Cleaner with Bleach
- Enjoy easier cleaning with this Comet liquid cleaner
- Non-abrasive, so it won’t harm surfaces
- Easy-to-use Comet with bleach in a spray bottle
- Eliminates stains without scrubbing
Stock up on a reliable cleaner for the bath, kitchen and home with this Comet® Cleaner with Bleach (32 oz., 8 ct.) option.
Is the Comet Cleaner with Bleach a Heavy-Duty Cleanser?
Yes, it features patented Chlorinol® that can cut through the worst grease, staining and soap scum without requiring a lot of vigorous scrubbing. A non-abrasive formula, this liquid Comet with bleach targets all kinds of grime easily.
Does This Comet Cleaner with Bleach Have a Fragrance or Scent?
No, this Comet liquid cleaner is formulated as an unscented compound to ensure no strong industrial or chemical odors remain after a space is sanitized and cleansed.
What Sort of Packaging is Used for This Comet Cleaning Product?
This Comet Cleaner with Bleach comes in a trigger bottle to ensure users have optimal control over just where the Comet with bleach spray is directed. It allows for more forceful delivery and has an effective OFF setting to prevent leaks or spills. It is also refillable with Comet bathroom cleaner purchased in bulk or consolidated from other, nearly empty bottles of the same solution.
Does This Product Also Disinfect?
Yes, that is one of the functions of this popular formula. Not only does it cleanse, but it also destroys germs and bacteria that can lead to odors and overgrowth. It is a disinfectant and a deodorant formula effective in even the most challenging spaces, like urinals and toilets. It can work on fiberglass, plastic, ceramic, porcelain, stainless steel, tile and even grouted surfaces. It does have bleach as an active ingredient, so some discoloration or fading is possible.
Can This Be Combined with Other Cleansers?
Nothing with bleach should ever be mixed with other cleansing agents. Formulas that rely on bleach as the main ingredient are potent enough for most cleansing needs. Never blend them with other formulas as there is the risk of toxicity.
Policies & plans
- Heavy-duty detergents with Chlorinol® bleach power through soap scum, grease and hard-water stains without scrubbing
- Disinfects and deodorizes toilets and urinals
- Nonabrasive formula.
- Application: General Purpose
- Applicable Material: Ceramic; Fiberglass; Plastic; Porcelain; Stainless Steel; Tile
- Chemical Compound: Bleach
- Dirt Types: Grease; Grime; Soap Scum; Stain
- Scent: Unscented
- Physical Form: Liquid
- Packing Type: Trigger Bottle
- Capacity (Volume): 32 oz.