Your cart is currently empty
Bertolli Alfredo Sauce (15 oz., 3 pk.)
About this item
- Alfredo sauce made with aged Parmesan cheese and fresh cream
- Pairs well with any type of pasta
- 2006 Best Taste Award
- 3 pack of 15-oz. jars
- No preservatives
Indulge your senses with the rich flavor and velvety texture of Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce. This luxuriant pasta sauce is made with real aged parmesan cheese and fresh cream for a gourmet dining experience that family and friends will adore.
Bertolli Alfredo Sauce With an Authentic Taste
This pack of creamy Bertolli Alfredo Sauce is the perfect accompaniment to your favorite pasta dish and more. Each pack comes with three 15-ounce jars, with one bottle being an ideal size for whipping up several servings of hearty dishes. Bertolli began as a gourmet food store in Tuscany in 1865 before producing and packaging its own line of sauces, olive oil and other staples of its Italian roots. It's a company for those who want creamy alfredo sauce made with real ingredients but don't have time to make it themselves. These sauces are ready to be enjoyed, just cook with your choice of ingredients and enjoy.
Who Loves Bertolli Alfredo Sauce?
Anyone who loves delectable sauces made with real cream and cheese. This is a staple in many pantries across the country as well as used by restaurants and catering companies. Its delicate, creamy taste is adored by children and adults alike, making it a go-to for parents who want to cook their kids a delicious homestyle meal in just minutes. Because this alfredo cheese sauce is ready-made, its perfect to whip up quick everyday dinners whenever you need.
How Can I Best Enjoy This Bertolli Alfredo Sauce?
Bertolli Alfredo Sauce is not only exceptionally delicious, it is also extremely versatile. Sure, you can toss it with some fettuccine noodles to make a classic fettuccine alfredo and call it a day, but what if you want to try something different? Here are some unique meal ideas:
- Cook beef stroganoff. In a pan, brown beef with garlic, add mushrooms and Bertolli Alfredo Sauce. After cooking, serve atop egg noodles
- Make a super-creamy mac and cheese by coating your favorite cooked macaroni with this alfredo sauce and adding your favorite grated cheeses and other toppings
- Use Bertolli Alfredo Sauce to make any casserole cheesier, moister and more decadent
- Create a simple chicken Florentine with chicken breast, this cheesy alfredo sauce and fresh or frozen spinach